Finlay Watchorn :: Barristers and Solicitors
Where Our Clients Come First
At Finlay Watchorn the satisfaction of our clients is always our number one priority:
- We strive to keep our clients fully informed during the progress of their matter.
- We give legal advice in 'Plain English'.
- We will provide you with an estimate of the time and cost involved to proceed with your matter.
- If the matter does not proceed we will strive to deliver a competitive market rate for services provided. For new clients a special arrangement regarding fees can be negotiated. See Our Costs for more information about fees and payment arrangements.
- We undertake to reply to your letters promptly, send you copies of important documentation, provide a review of your matter at any stage upon request, and return your telephone calls as soon as possible.
We're Here to Help You
- We have capable Para-Legal staff who work closely with our Legal staff to ensure that you receive the best possible legal assistance and advice, at affordable prices and in a timely fashion.
See Our Areas of Practice for more information about the broad range of legal services Finlay Watchorn can provide.
Giving You the Best Service...
- Arrange home or hospital visits where necessary
- Have an out-of-hours telephone emergency service (24 hours, 7 days)
- Supply free quotations of costs for all commercial work (estimates are available for Court work)
- Provide a 48 hour priority Wills and Power of Attorney service
For more information on how we can help you or the services we provide please email one of our lawyers on Our Lawyers & Staff page or telephone us at our office:
3/16 Freeman Street, Kingston 7050|
Ph: (03) 6229 5655
Fax: (03) 6229 8720