Finlay Watchorn :: Fixed Price Conveyancing :: Selling
Telephone us if you are quoted a better rate
Selling: $1,111.00* (inc GST & all disbursements except Govt charges payable at settlement)
GOVERNMENT CHARGES PAYABLE AT SETTLEMENT (GST Free)
- Recorder of Titles - Mortgage Discharge Fee - if required $171.72
*Where we are also acting for the buyer in the same transaction a $50 discount will apply
If the value of the property exceeds $1.6 million please contact us to discuss a specific fees estimate
INCLUDED SERVICES, SEARCH FEES AND OUT-OF-POCKETS
For our fixed price we will:
- check a Contract ready for signature prepared by a solicitor or real estate agent (using standard Law Society wording); attend on you briefly in person or by telephone for your individual requirements and provide our pro forma written advice and wording for any standard extra clause;
- check the fulfilment of any conditions precedent and attend to routine requests by the purchaser for extensions of time to fulfil those conditions;
- attend to routine dealings with a financier for discharge of any mortgage and pass on any paperwork which the financier requires the registered proprietor to complete and return;
- organise answers to requisitions administered by the purchaser;
- obtain land tax information and prepare settlement figures and provide any necessary undertakings; and
- prepare a Settlement Statement and attend to settlement.
Our fixed price also includes any incurred search fees on a single Title Search and Land Tax Search
It is the vendor's obligation to make sure that all rates are paid prior to settlement. We ask our vendor clients to provide us with a full copy of their current rates notice and no later than 14 days prior to settlement a further rates notice showing a zero balance. If these are not provided, there is no extra charge for our time, but a Rates Certificate will need to be obtained at a cost of approximately $54 inclusive of GST and Land Titles Office admin fee
PLEASE NOTE that our fixed price does not cover:
- contract negotiations and work normally undertaken by a real estate agent obtaining a signed contract
- extended pre-contract advice (other than our standard written advice) and any pre-contract searches
If any of these services are required, they will be charged at our normal hourly rate.
We do render accounts for the work actually done when a contact is cancelled. Where only minimal work has been undertaken however, and the contract is cancelled because a vendor cannot get finance or cannot sell an existing property within the time specified in the contract, we will give a discount on a subsequent contract on the same property signed within 6 months of the cancellation date.
All fees quoted on this page are a guide only and can change at any time in response to market conditions. In accordance with the Legal Profession Act 2007, an estimate of actual costs in a given matter is provided upon receipt of instructions.
PLEASE TELEPHONE US IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUERIES OR NEED SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR FIXED PRICE FEE