Finlay Watchorn :: Fixed Price Conveyancing :: Selling
Telephone us if you are quoted a better rate
Selling: $865.00* (inc GST & all disbursements except Govt charges payable at settlement)
GOVERNMENT CHARGES PAYABLE AT SETTLEMENT (GST Free)
- Recorder of Titles - Mortgage Discharge Fee - if required $164.30
*Where we are also acting for the buyer in the same transaction a $50 discount will apply
If the value of the property exceeds $1.6 million please contact us to discuss a specific fees estimate
INCLUDED SERVICES, SEARCH FEES AND OUT-OF-POCKETS
For our fixed price we will:
- check a Contract ready for signature prepared by a solicitor or real estate agent (using standard Law Society wording); attend on you briefly in person or by telephone for your individual requirements and provide our pro forma written advice and wording for any standard extra clause;
- check the fulfilment of any conditions precedent and attend to routine requests by the purchaser for extensions of time to fulfil those conditions;
- attend to routine dealings with a financier for discharge of any mortgage and pass on any paperwork which the financier requires the registered proprietor to complete and return;
- organise answers to requisitions administered by the purchaser;
- obtain land tax information and prepare settlement figures and provide any necessary undertakings; and
- prepare a Settlement Statement and attend to settlement.
Our fixed price also includes any incurred search fees on a single Title Search and Land Tax Search
We ask our vendor clients to provide us with a copy of their current full year rates notice and proof of any payments made since the notice was issued; if these cannot be provided, there is no extra charge for our time, but a Rates Certificate will need to be obtained costing approximately $50 inclusive of GST
PLEASE NOTE that our fixed price does not cover:
- contract negotiations and work normally undertaken by a real estate agent obtaining a signed contract
- extended pre-contract advice (other than our standard written advice) and any pre-contract searches
If any of these services are required, they will be charged at our normal hourly rate.
We do render accounts for the work actually done when a contact is cancelled. Where only minimal work has been undertaken however, and the contract is cancelled because a vendor cannot get finance or cannot sell an existing property within the time specified in the contract, we will give a discount on a subsequent contract on the same property signed within 6 months of the cancellation date.
PLEASE TELEPHONE US IF YOU HAVE FURTHER QUERIES OR NEED SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR FIXED PRICE FEE